THE ULTIMATE IN CONDITIONING - Featuring Maximum Natural Ingredients. BEEKMAN 1802 REVITALIZES - The centuries-old tradition of bathing your hair in goat milk. This light weight conditioning cream uses a goat milk base infused with natural extracts and amino acids. The hydrating botanicals and amino acids create a protective mask to lock in moisture. Scented with notes of nectarine, citrus and peony. BOTANICAL COMPLEX - The Beekman botanical complex conditions, nourishes and moisturizes scalp and hair. The oils and butters penetrate deep into hair follicles for soft, shiny hair. Ingredients: Shea Butter, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Murumuru Seed Butter. AMINO ACID COMPLEX - The Beekman amino acid complex is developed to closely resemble the proteins in hair and provide lustrous shine, and moisture to the hair and scalp. The complex conditions dry damaged hair over time and primes hair for styling. Ingredients: Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine. ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS - Sacha Inchi (Plukenetia Volubilis) is rich in antioxidants and Omega-3 fatty acids to protect and nourish hair. Linoleic Acid is rich in Omega-6 essential fatty acid and balances scalp conditions to promote healthy hair.
About this item
Beekman 1802's rich conditioner uses a base of creamy goat milk to infuse hair with silky, refreshing moisture and long-lasting shine.
Fig Leaf - A fruity, purifying scent with enriching lavender oil and top notes of fig and orange.
This goat milk conditioner awakens tired hair with a hydrating botanical complex of rich oils and butters, for sleek, moisture-rich hair.
Healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp. With a similar pH to human skin, goat milk hair care can help to balance the pH level of our scalp skin and keep bacteria at bay.
Effective, safe, clean, and always Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free. Free of sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, synthetic colorants, formaldehyde, and talc… because yuck.
Size:21 x 21 x 2 cm
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.