Beekman 1802 - Hand Cream - Meadow Lark - Moisturizing Goat Milk-Based Hand Cream for Dry Skin - Naturally Rich in Lactic Acid & Vitamins - Cruelty-Free Bodycare - 3.4 oz
About this item
Simple pleasures don’t get much better than this simple yet effective fragrance-free formula which combines botanical extracts with softening goat milk to moisturize skin for pure hydration. Perfect for sensitive skin.
Meadow Lark - Scented with delicate notes of meadow blooms blended in a tulle of orange flower, and softened with the bark of French cade wood.
With a similar pH to human skin, goat milk can help to balance the pH level of our own skin and keep bacteria at bay.
Goat milk is high in lactic acid, a natural exfoliant, which makes it easier to purge pores for clear, beautiful skin.
Effective, safe, clean, and always Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free. Free of sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, synthetic colorants, formaldehyde, and talc… because yuck.
Color Name:Fresh Air
Simple pleasures don’t get much better than this simple yet effective formula combines botanical extracts with softening goat milk to moisturize skin for pure hydration. Perfect for sensitive skin.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.