DURABLE HARD ANODIZED SAUCEPAN: Heavy duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides lasting durability and fast, even heating without hot spots
STRAIN AND DRAIN LID: The tight-fitting lid features clever straining holes for safe and steady pouring off of cooking liquids
PREMIUM NONSTICK TECHNOLOGY: Straining saucepan features metal utensil safe TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup.
GET A HANDLE ON IT: Saucepan has sturdy, comfortable handles that are oven safe to 400 degrees F
EASY CLEANING CONVENIENCE: Nonstick saucepan is dishwasher safe for fast, easy cleanup
HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE
This Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Straining Saucepan features a clever lid design with a deep rim and straining holes, for straining, pouring or covered cooking. Constructed of durable heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum, the saucepan has a stainless steel base suitable for all cooktops, including induction. Line the straining lid holes up with the pan's convenient pour spouts and strain liquids off with ease, or rotate the lid and use it as a covered saucepan with a lid to seal in heat and flavor. A metal utensil safe interior boasts the TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. A graceful, cast stainless steel handle is enhanced with silicone to provide a confident grip, and the saucepan is dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 400°F. Steam, strain and more with the versatile Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Straining Saucepan.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.