Duralex was founded in 1929 and they have been making their glassware and tabletop items in La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin, a city in France. Since 1939, Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with resilient glassware, thanks to their proprietary tempering process. The original tempered (toughened) Picardie glasses are still in production in France and are known as the "Original French Tumblers. Duralex has reached a level of excellence that makes its products recognized throughout the world. Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of their products in France. Duralex is 2-1/2 times more resistant to breakage and chipping than normal glass. It can also withstand sudden thermal shock from -4°F to 212°F. Duralex glass is very hygienic: It is non-porous and does not absorb liquids, colors or flavors. Dishwasher, fridge and microwave safe. Products maintain the original look for years 9 pc bowl set includes: 1 ounce, 2 ounce, 4 ounce, 6 ounce, 10 ounce, 1/2 quart, 1 quart, 1- 1/2 quart, 2-1/2 quart. ||Number of Pieces: 9 ||Includes: 1 qt. Bowl, 2 oz. Bowl, 1 oz. Bowl, 10 oz. Bowl, 0.25 qt. Bowl, 1.25 qt. Bowl, 0.5 qt. Bowl, 2 qt. Bowl, 2.5 qt. Bowl, 1.5 qt. Bowl ||Finish: Smooth ||Material: Glass ||Protective Qualities: stain-resistant, Heat-resistant, Chip Resistant, Break Resistant ||Care and Cleaning: Microwave Safe, Dishwasher-safe ||x 8.000H ||Weight: 7.250 ||Bowl 1 capacity volume: 1.000 ||Bowl 1 diameter: 3.500 ||Bowl 1 height: 4.000 ||Bowl 2 capacity volume: 2.000 ||Bowl 2 diameter: 3.500 ||Bowl 2 height: 4.000 ||Made in the USA or Imported
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.