MADE IN FRANCE Since 1939; IMPACT and CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE Duralex tempered glass is 2;5 times stronger than ordinary glass
SHOCK RESISTANT Manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4 Degree to 266 Degree and is suitable for hot or cold liquids
FREEZER, MICROWAVE and DISHWASHER SAFE; Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave
Dainty in Size and Beautifully Constructed, the Caprice is the Perfect Espresso Mug
TOP QUALITY Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years; Lead free, cadmium free, and BPA free
Founded in 1939, Duralex has been manufacturing tempered glassware and tabletop products for over 80 years in La Chappelle-Saint-Mesmin in the very heart of France. Since 1939, when Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process. The Caprice glass mug is functional yet stylish and feels extremely comfortable in the hand. The tempered glass mugs are equally suitable for cold or hot drinks, microwave, freezer and dishwasher-safe, impact and chip resistant and the perfect weight. With the help of continuous investments and commitment to quality, Duralex has reached a level of excellence that makes its products recognized throughout the world. Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of their products in France. Caprice-This diminutive espresso mug is delightful for sipping espresso after dinner or at any favorite daily coffee ritual. The modern design reaches outward at the top and features a round handle. The design drifts from the traditional shape and adds a touch of surprise. Made from tempered glass for strength and clarity, the Caprice mug will last for years. The mug holds the perfect portion of espresso and showcases the flavor, the color and the aroma of the brew. Espresso is always more satisfying when served in crystal clear glass.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.