Emile Henry Burgundy Artisan Bread Baker, 13.6 x 8.9 x 3.4in
About this item
MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials. Made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry proprietary HR ceramic (high resistance)
RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. Shock resistant. For use in the oven up to 520 Degree; oven, broiler, and microwave safe. Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
DURABLE and SCRATCH RESISTANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts
EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
10 YEAR GUARANTEE. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use Instructions.
Emile Henry Artisan Bread Baker allows you to bake all kinds of home-made bread, explore different textures and flavours; just like those hand-crafted by artisan!
Made from Emile Henry innovative ceramic, the Artisan Bread Baker helps create baking conditions like a traditional bread oven. It ensures your bread has the required level of humidity while baking to get a perfect, golden, crispy crust with a light and airy inside. The crisscrossed lines in the base prevent the dough from sticking, and the openings on both ends of the lid make it easy to hold it. Lastly, upside down, the lid fits inside the base for compact storage. The bright glaze is resistant, non-porous, durable and easy to clean. All Emile Henry products are made in France and have a ten year guarantee.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.