Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry hr. ceramic (high resistance
Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave Safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year . 10 year against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
The concept of pie - as in apple, peach and blueberry - is almost an entirely American phenomenon. Rarely will one see a pie on a European menu. In France, "pies" don't exist. One can order a "tart", but it is impossible to find pie on the menus in French restaurants or in French homes. Ironically, it is a Frenchman, Jacques Henry of Emile Henry in Marcigny, France, who was granted a United States Patent for an American Pie shape. His design gives the traditional American dessert a uniquely rural, French perspective. The Emile Henry design features delightfully scalloped edges, reminiscent of the edge created when pie dough is fluted or crimped - a worthy aspect in addition to its functional capacity for both sweet and savory pies. It is an idea that was inspired by a turn of the century shape that Jacques Henry observed in an old photograph that graced a fireplace mantle in the family home. The Emile Henry pie dish, like all Emile Henry oven-to-table-ware, is a natural product handcrafted from Burgundy clay. The dish is highly resistant to breakage and can go directly from the freezer to the oven. The dish will not craze or discolor.
Dimensions: 10.2362204724409" wide x 10.2362204724409" long/deep x 2.16535433070866" high
Made in Fance
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.