Emile Henry Made In France Flame Individual Pizza Stone, 10", Charcoal
About this item
MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology.
DESIGNED TO USE IN THE OVEN or ON A BBQ GRILL. Safe to use on gas, charcoal and natural wood grills up to 900 degrees F; Can be used in all types of ovens and also used under the broiler
GLAZED PIZZA STONE IS DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Cut directly on the glazed pizza stone without damaging or scratching the surface. Micro-crazed glaze contributes to crispy well baked crusts.
HEAT IT UP. The Pizza Stone can withstand high oven temperatures up 900 degrees F. The Pizza Stone can turn a BBQ grill into an outdoor pizza oven. Handles make it easy to use and carry.
EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe, easily cleaned with soap or water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Controlled production, without waste, is part of our daily commitment: the CO2 expelled from our workshops is particularly low thanks to our modern firing techniques that require less energy. The waste in general is recycled and the water used in production is filtered and used again in the production process.Our dishes have always been produced in France, in Marcigny in the south of Burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production.For 2 - 3 servings, our mini pizza stone allows you to cook, cut and serve your pizzas. Resistant to high temperatures, you can cook your pizza in the oven or on the barbecue, and thanks to its refractory qualities, you will get a perfectly crusty base. Once served on the table, your pizza will remain hot for longer and you can cut directly on the perfectly flat surface. The resistant glaze makes for easy cleaning, either by hand or in the dishwasher. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.