Emile Henry Ultime Burgundy Ceramic Oval Bakers, Set of 2
About this item
From freezer to microwave or oven
Casseroles, gratins, fruit crisps, and more
10 year guarantee
Made in France.The Ultime oval baker excels for oven recipes that call for a crisp topping, such as baked pasta dishes, au gratin potatoes, fruit crisps, and more. Featuring a modern design with sleek handles, Ultime bakers are generously deepplus, they nest inside each other for space-saving storage. Emile Henry all-natural ceramic is extremely durable, and a versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. Since 1850, the Henry family has been making tableware and bakeware in Marcigny, France. True to tradition, all Emile Henry pieces are carefully crafted from Burgundy clay, found naturally in the region. The mineral-rich clay is combined with 100-percent natural ingredients to create a product unsurpassed for even heat distribution. Through the unique Ceradon process, each piece is fired with an extremely durable glaze that gives the finished product a naturally non-stick surface- which will not scratch from use or cleaning. All Emile Henry product is freezer, oven, broiler, microwave, and dishwasher safe. The simple, yet classic shapes of the pieces are further emphasized by the vibrant colors and deep hues of the glazes. The High Resistance ceramic bakes gently and evenly so that your cakes rise and are perfectly cooked right in the centre without drying out around the edges. Prepare, cut and serve your favourite recipes directly in the dish. Ceramique Lead, cadmium and nickel free. 10-year warranty Durability, quality, and the nobility of natural raw materials lie at the very heart of every Emile Henry product.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.