Gingko Flip Click Clock LED Alarm Clock Sound Activated with New Flip Technology, Rechargeable with Laser Engraved Touch Controls, Ash
About this item
Display Is Visible By Sound Activation Or Permanent Display Mode
Laser Engraved Touch Control Top Which Lights Up To Show You Whether The Alarm Is On Or Not
When The Alarm Goes Off, Gently ‘Stroke’ Any Of The Engraved Buttons On The Top To Snooze And To Turn Off The Alarm Or You Can Easily Flip It Over And The Numbers Will Be Magically Corrected To A Normal Display As Well As Turning The Alarm Off
Powered By In-Built 2000 mAh Rechargeable Battery With USB Charging Cable Included
Product Size: 115 x 70 x 36mm / 4.25’’ x 2.75’’ x 1.42’’ (L*W*H), Product Weight: 150g / 0.33 lbs
Natural materials, Intelligent technology, Fine details.? The brand new Gingko Flip Click Clock is the 2nd generation from our 6 years best-selling click clock collection and it has kept the same sharp and clean lines design concept as our cube click clocks. The Flip Click Clock is now crafted with natural wood material (Cherry, Walnut, Ash and White Maple) and incorporated with our popular sound activated LED clock system , laser engraved touch control top and the new flip alarm technology. It’s designed to enhance your whole experience of day to day alarm clock use. The technologies built into the Flip Click Clock changes your normal way of using an alarm clock. When the Gingko Logo shows on top it means the alarm is off and when the nicely engraved alarm icon shows on top instead it means the alarm is turned on. With the same sound activated clock system as our other click clocks, the clock display automatically disappears when it’s quiet but still moves perfectly accurate every second. It lights up again when you give a gentle touch, or a cheerful clap, or a magical click of your fingers. The Flip Click Clock only tells you the time (12 or 24 hour format) instead of alternating between date and temperature. However, this simplified display function has made it super-easy to set up. To set the time and alarm, simply touch the fine laser engraved buttons. When the alarm goes off, gently ‘stroke’ any of these engraved buttons on the top to snooze and to turn off the alarm, you can easily flip it over and the numbers will be magically corrected to a normal display as well, keeping the same time and moving as accurate as before.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.