Hand-finished ceramic blades are made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
Stainless steel bolster and rivets represent the traditional style of Japanese cutlery
Lightweight and easy to clean, Kyocera ceramic blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, not to be used on hard or frozen foods
Kyocera's Limited LTD Cutlery Series, offering a hand-crafted Pakka wood handle with a hand-finished blade, echoing the true traditional style of Japanese cutlery, made in Japan. Inspired by the traditional Japanese craftsmanship, Kyocera developed a knife that reflects Japanese culture and heritage. Hand- crafted by expert artisans in Seki Japan, the unique handle shape is not commonly used due to the fact that it is time consuming to produce. This style handle provides a natural, ergonomic feeling, contoured to the palm and ultimately enhancing the cutting performance. Zirconia 206: Kyocera's proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives. Ideal for chopping piles of herbs, vegetables or boneless meats with a larger, deeper blade. For everyday functions requiring precision slicing and straight cuts. Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily, quickly becoming a favorite in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge. 10 for shipping and handling will sharpen as many Kyocera knives as you own. Hand wash with soap & water.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.