Kyocera Premier Elite ceramic paring knife, 3-inch, Black
About this item
MADE IN JAPAN: The ceramic blade is made from a special double-heated process using Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
UNIQUE GIFT: Using zen-inspired elements, the distinctive etched knife blade and koban-shaped pakkawood handle will inspire any cook and is packaged in a KYOCERA black box for any special gift-giving occasion such as a wedding, housewarming, or anniversary
PROFESSIONAL SERIES: For cooks who prefer a weighted and balanced kitchen knife, the stainless steel rivet and bolster construction will provide extra support to any cutting task
LONG-LASTING SHARPNESS: Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
PURE AND HEALTHY KITCHEN CUTLERY: Easy to clean and sanitize, the ceramic blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to any acids
Kyocera's Premier Elite Series features our finest HIP ceramic blade for superior strength and sharpness. Etched with beauty, the blade is perfectly matched to a magnificent black Pakka wood handle. The premium ceramic blade is Hot Isostatically Pressed (HIP) which provides superior strength and sharpness. The flat sided oval handle design is inspired by the shape of a Koban, an old Japanese gold coin. The handle also features Stainless Steel rivets and bolster. The etched design on the blade is reminiscent of a traditional Japanese zen sand garden (karesansui). Manufactured in Japan for superior quality.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.