Rachael Ray Bakeware Meatloaf/Nonstick Baking Loaf Pan with Insert, 9 Inch x 5 Inch, Gray
About this item
TWO-PIECE NONSTICK LOAF PAN: Clever two-piece bakeware design includes a standard loaf pan and a removable insert for making meatloaves
DURABLE BAKEWARE: Sturdy steel construction provides dependable baking and roasting performance
IDEAL FOR MAKING BREADS AND MEAT LOAF: Long-lasting nonstick inside and out of the loaf pan delivers excellent food release with quick cleanup
EASY HANDLING: Wide loaf pan handles offer comfort and control, even with potholders or oven mitts
VERSATILE ROASTING PAN: Loaf pan and insert are oven safe to 450 degrees F
EASY CLEANING: Loaf pan is dishwasher safe (handwash recommended) and is backed with a Quality Assurance Guarantee
Get cooking with eye-catching Rachael Ray bakeware meat loaf pan designed to help you get the job done. This practical, must-have essential pan features comfortable grips and extra-wide handles and is constructed from durable materials that are easy to clean and care for. The new nonstick loaf pan puts the fun in functionality with a tray to pull savory meatloaf and breads from the pan in perfect form. Used without the removable insert, the main pan is the standard size for baking yummy quick breads like banana, zucchini, and more. When you prepare your favorite meatloaf recipe or follow one of rach’s, the perforated insert allows all those extra fats and oils to drain into the bottom of the pan. And of course, this bakeware is constructed from durable steel that’s sturdy enough to go in and out of the oven again and again. Inside and out, the pan features long-lasting nonstick to deliver excellent food release and easy cleanup. Oven safe to 450°f, the wide handles provide comfortable, confident grasp even with bulky oven mitts. Add this meatloaf pan to your own kitchen to add a pop of personality, or make it the starting point for a Rachael Ray kitchenware collection of your own. Clever is as clever bakes, whether it's a loaf of bread or a lean, healthy meatloaf, made in great form with the versatile Rachael Ray nonstick bakeware 9-Inch x 5-Inch loaf pan.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.