Surya CLF-1014 Clifton Hand Tufted Classic Rug, 2-Feet by 3-Feet, Papyrus
About this item
Classic Plush Pile
Hand Tufted - Wool Rug
Plush Pile Size 2 x 3
With a dry towel, blot stain; Mix dish soap with water; gently remove the remainder of the stain; Vacuum regularly with non-beater bars vacuum
About Surya Rugs Since 1976 Surya has established itself as one of India's leading producers of fine hand-knotted, hand-tufted, and flat-woven rugs. Their products are sold in the U.S.A. at respected department and specialty stores. The company is known for its quality, value, dedication, and innovation. This includes responsibility for the entire process - spinning, dyeing, weaving, and finishing. Surya prides itself on using the best raw material available for the production of their rugs. They are proud members of ''Wools of New Zealand.'' From design concept through production, a Surya family member is involved, making sure that the highest standards are being met at each level. Surya works with top designers and constantly updates their designs and color palettes to match and set the trends in design and fashion for the home. Surya always means a fine choice in rugs. Oriental design in beige and grey. Made of 100% New Zealand wool. Hand-tufted construction. Made in India. Your choice of rug size.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.