Viking 3-Ply Stainless Steel Oval Roaster with Metal Induction Lid and Rack, 8.5 Quart
About this item
3-in-1 Roasting Pan can be used as an open or covered roaster, Dutch Oven or Stockpot; lid can be used separately for cooking and serving
3-Ply construction works on all cooktops including induction, stove top, oven , grill and broiler; safe to 600°F/315°C
18/8 Stainless Interior is easy to clean and will not react with food, keeping flavors intact
Signature Viking handles for comfort, and secure grip; usable capacity of 8.5 qt; can cook up to a 14lb turkey
Stainless wire rack elevates food for even cooking, suspends from rim of pan for easy draining
The Viking 8.5 Quart 3-in 1 Roaster is a versatile cooking vessel; use it as a conventional open roaster for poultry, meats or vegetables, add the lid to convert it into a 9 Quart (to rim) covered roaster, Dutch Oven or stockpot. Internal volume markings in quarts and liters allow for easy addition or reduction of ingredients. Use the lid separately as a 4 Quart Au Gratin, casserole, saute or serving vessel. The roaster's oval shape promotes a convection effect to heat food more quickly, while its 3-Ply Stainless Steel construction through out the vessel ensures even heating in the oven and on the cooktop when deglazing or making sauces and gravy. The mirror finish makes it a beautiful serving dish on the table or buffet. Rolled edges ensure easy drip-free pouring. The elevated stainless rack promotes even cooking and can hang from the rim of the roaster for easy draining. Both roaster and lid work on all cooktops including induction. Stovetop, Oven, Grill & Broiler safe to 600°F/315°C, dishwasher safe, lifetime limited warranty. Viking products began with a passion for cooking. Viking offers a full assortment of culinary products that deliver on the Viking promise of Professional Performance for your Home. You Know our Kitchens; Now Discover our Cookware.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.