Commercial grade stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
Magnetic exterior can be used on any cooking surface, including induction
Ergonomically designed stay-cool handles for Comfort and balance
3-Ply construction Transfers heat evenly across the bottom and sides of pan
Oven and dishwasher safe
Size Name:12 quart
The 3-Ply Stainless Steel Viking 12 quart. Stockpot helps to achieve rolling boils in a shorter time than conventional stockpots due to the clad construction throughout the vessel. The 3-Ply Stainless Steel build allows the side of the vessel to transfer energy from the side walls as well as the bottom so that more of the pot is working to distribute heat quickly and evenly. Beautifully polished to a mirror finish the Viking stockpot is constructed with a three layers of metal - the exterior layer is a magnetic 18/0 stainless steel making this pot compatible with induction stovetops as well as gas, electric and ceramic. The next layer is an aluminum alloy to evenly and efficiently distribute the heat throughout the pot. The inner cooking layer is 18/8 surgical stainless steel that is easy to clean and non-reactive, making it an excellent surface for preparing acidic foods such as tomato based sauces. The combination of materials increases the heat transfer throughout the pan, making more efficient for cooking. The large capacity of the stockpot is ideal for preparing pastas, soups, stocks and more. The vessel's high walls minimize evaporation, making it ideal for slow simmering techniques. The Viking signature handles are mounted to the vessel with solid stainless steel rivets and are designed for easy grip even with a towel or oven mitt. Compatible with all stove types, the Viking stockpot is oven and grill friendly up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. The Viking 3-Ply Stainless Steel 12 quart Stockpot is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Dishwasher safe.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.