3- Ply Construction delivers even heat distribution and retention for superior cooking results
The vented glass lids allow you to monitor the progress of your meal while reducing the chance of boil-overs
18/0 stainless steel exterior and flat cooking surface makes the stock pot induction ready
Windsor Pan-inspired, conical design provides more surface area for evaporation, resulting in faster cooking times
Surgical quality stainless steel cooking surface makes cookware non-reactive
The Viking Contemporary 3-Ply Stainless Steel 8 Quart Stockpot with Lid combines a modern, Windsor pan inspired design with the exceptional performance of 3-Ply stainless steel cookware. The conical sides are angled out to provide more surface area for evaporation, while the walls retain more heat resulting in faster cooking times. The vented glass lid allows you to monitor the cooking progress of your meal while reducing the chance of boil-overs. Additional features include a unique sealed rim that completely encapsulates the aluminum layer inside the stainless steel. Internal volume markings in both US and metric units make measuring easy. All Viking Contemporary cookware combines a layer of aluminum sandwiched between heavy-gauge stainless steel. The aluminum core provides exceptional heat transfer throughout the cookware, while the magnetic stainless steel exterior makes it incredibly durable and safe for all cooktops, including induction. The Viking signature stay-cool handle is ergonomically designed for a secure grip, comfort and balance, while remaining cool to the touch. Oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600°F/315°C (oven safe up to 450°F/232°C with glass lid), dishwasher safe and features a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Viking, designed to delivery Professional Performance for Your Home.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.