3-ply bonded construction combines three metals to deliver even heat distribution and retention for superior cooking results more efficiently
18/10 stainless steel interior is non-reactive; interior capacity markings for easy measuring of liquid and Dry ingredients
Oval shape provides more cooking surface area than traditional Dutch ovens and stock pots; perfect for roasting meats, chickens and even a small turkey
Riveted, signature Viking stay-cool handles are ergonomically designed to ensure a secure grip, Comfort, balance and control, while staying cool on the stovetop
Works on all cooking surfaces, including induction; oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600 DegreeF/315 DegreeC
The Viking 3-ply stainless 5. 5-Quart oval casserole/Dutch oven brings the efficiency of 3-ply stainless steel cookware to a larger Capacity vessel. Perfect for roasting meats, small turkeys, chickens and more, the oval casserole is an all-purpose kitchen tool. Whether you are using it in the oven to roast, or on the stovetop to braise meats, make soups or chili, the 5. 5-Quart size is the perfect tool when you don't need a full size roaster, but you need a larger Capacity pot. The oval shape gives you more surface area for cooking than a traditional stockpot. Internal volume markings in both us and metric units make measuring liquids directly into the pan quick and easy. The Viking 3-ply cookware combines a layer of aluminum alloy sandwiched between heavy-gauge stainless steel. The aluminum core provides exceptional heat transfer throughout the cookware transferring heat evenly across the bottom and sides of the pan for rim-to-rim cooking. This means that the sides work to heat the food as well as the bottom of the pan, making bringing stocks or soups to a boil even faster than traditional single ply cookware. The exterior layer is magnetic stainless steel making it incredibly durable and safe for all cooktops, including induction. The interior layer is 18/8 non-reactive stainless steel that is easy to clean and prevents the transfer of metallic flavor when cooking acidic foods like tomato sauce. The Viking signature handles are ergonomically designed for a secure grip, Comfort, balance and control, while remaining cool to the touch when used on the stovetop. Oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600 DegreeF/315 DegreeC, the Viking oval casserole allows you to start a dish on the stove and finish it in the oven and vice-versa. It means that if you want to sear a roast and then cook it in the oven you save time because it can all be done in the same pot. The Viking 5. 5-Quart oval casserole is dishwasher safe and features a manufacturer's limited lifetime
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.