Viking Culinary Hard Anodized Nonstick Saucier Pan, 3 Quart, Gray
About this item
Included components: 3 quart saucier pan with tempered glass lid
Metal Utensil Friendly
Heavy Gauge Anodized Aluminum for Even Heat Distribution
Triple Layer PFOA Free Nonstick Coating for Superior Release and Durability
Experience even heat and exceptional release with Viking Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware. Constructed with heavy gauge anodized aluminum for durability and even heat distribution throughout the sides and bottom of the pan, Viking Hard Anodized Cookware features a stainless steel base making it exceptionally stable and compatible with all cooktops including induction. Accepted worldwide as one of the most conductive metals for cooking, the aluminum is strengthened through the anodizing process until it is twice as hard as stainless steel. Featuring PFOA free nonstick, each piece is coated with three layers of durable nonstick coating to ensure maximum release and longevity, even when using metal utensils. The multi-layer coating improves release and protection even if the top layer is scratched over time. The fry pans feature flared rims for easy tossing and drip-free pouring, while the sauce pans, saute and Dutch oven feature cut rims to enhance the lid fit, helping keep moisture and nutrients inside the pan during cooking. The saucepans and larger vessels feature interior measurement markings for accurate addition and reduction of ingredients. Tempered glass lids allow you to "look and cook" as you watch the progress of your meal. Designed with ergonomics in mind, Viking signature handles are hand crafted from cast stainless steel and riveted to the pan for a lifetime of durability. Lid handles and long handles feature heat breaks to help them stay cool on the cooktop during use. Long handles feature a finger stop that guides your hand to the perfect grip for comfort, balance and control. Viking Hard Anodized Cookware can be used on all cooktops, including induction, in the oven, or on the grill up to 500°F, making it perfect for finishing dishes the same way a professional chef does. The glass lids are oven safe to 350°F. Viking Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware is dishwasher safe and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.