Free shipping available for all orders over $80. Learn more
Image caption appears here
Food Prep Tools
Bar and Beverage
Shop by Brand
Tabletop and BarTabletop and Bar
Bar and Wine Essentials
Dining Room + Kitchen Furniture
Sold Out $200.00
Viking Cast Iron is a natural addition to the Viking kitchen, maximizing the performance of Viking stoves, and all stoves, by providing the natural heat retention required for roasting, braising, searing and more. Designed for efficiency, most cooking can be done on low to medium heat. Viking Cast Iron will distribute and retain the heat evenly, allowing the pan to reach and maintain ideal cooking temperatures with lower energy requirements. Conversely, cast iron holds cold temperatures equally well for food storage and serving or preparing cold recipes. Viking Cast Iron features a non-reactive glossy enamel interior that is durable enough to handle metal utensils but will not react with foods, maintaining the flavor during cooking. While enamel is not a non-stick surface, the enamel coating does feature stick-resistant properties aiding in cleanup. The exterior of each piece is coated with matte enamel that helps resist chips and cracks while keeping maintenance to a minimum. The Dutch Ovens and other Braiser feature lid spikes on the interior of the lid to "self-baste" by distributing condensation back into the pot during cooking. The end result means less evaporation, keeping meets tender while helping to retain vegetable nutrients that may otherwise evaporate. Viking Cast Iron is safe for use on the stove, the grill, and in the oven, while being elegant enough to take directly to the table for serving.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Sign Up for
Sale & New Arrivals
Be a step ahead of the rest and let us shoot you an email when the new cool stuff arrives!