Viking Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel Saucepan, 3 Quart
About this item
Includes 2 quart saucepan with lid; Professional 5-Ply construction maximizes heat transfer quickly for even cooking or heating
For use on all cooktops, including induction; Oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600°F/315°C
18/10 stainless steel interior is non-reactive
Signature Viking stay-cool handle is ergonomically designed to ensure a secure grip, comfort, balance and control
Dishwasher safe; Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty and made in the USA
The Viking Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel Chef's Pan features a flat base, rounded shape, flared sides and a large 5.2 quart capacity. The Viking chef's pan is the ultimate cooking tool to fry, steam or reduce and allows for stirring and tossing large batches of ingredients. Viking Professional 5-Ply Cookware is constructed to maximize heat transfer for even heating across the base and up the sides of the pan. The stainless exterior features an elegant satin finish and is magnetic to ensure compatibility with all cooktops including induction. The three layer aluminum core works to transfer heat evenly and quickly throughout the pan. The 18/10 non-reactive polished stainless interior is easy to clean and maintain. The Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel series is safe for use on all cooktops including induction, in the oven, broiling or on the grill up to 600°F/315°C (nonstick pans up to 500°F/260°C). This line features the Viking signature stay-cool handles, which are ergonomically designed to fit hands naturally to provide balance, leverage and grip. The side or "helper" handles and lid handles are designed to be easy to grip with a towel or oven mitt. Viking Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware is dishwasher safe, includes a manufacturer's limited-lifetime warranty and is made in the USA. The Viking Professional 5-Ply 12 Ince Chef's Pan features a flat base, rounded shape, flared sides and a large 5.2 quart capacity, plus a non-reactive cooking surface and delivers quick evaporation (add the stainless lid to control moisture level), easy stirring and tossing of ingredients and allows for large batches. This chef's pan is the ultimate cooking tool to saute, fry, steam or reduce; every aspiring chef should have this in his or her cooking arsenal. Includes 2 quart saucepan with lid. Viking, designed to deliver Professional Performance for Your Home.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.