EVEN HEATING SAUCEPAN: High-quality thermal performance is oven safe to 500 degrees F for consistent, even heating without hot spots
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum is twice as hard as stainless steel for a strong, reliable saucepan that stands up to everyday cooking
OPTIMAL NONSTICK PERFORMANCE: Saucepan features sapphire-reinforced Infinity Slide nonstick that lasts 16X longer than traditional nonstick and 80X longer than typical ceramic cookware
VERSATILE STRAINING LID: Saucepan features innovative built-in strainer to eliminate the need for a colander
EASY CLEANUP: Flat rivet Unity Surface prevents food build-up and dishwasher-safe exterior makes cleanup quick and easy.CONVENIENT: Stainless steel saucepan handles provide a secure hold when moving pots and pans from stove to oven to table and shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture
Style:Saucepan w/Lid (3.5 Qt)
For high-quality performance, durable construction, and the everyday convenience of Infinity Slide(tm) nonstick, reach for the Anolon(r) Allure Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Straining Saucepan. Designed with a unique lid for straining cooking liquids without a colander, this versatile saucepan is constructed from heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum that's twice as strong as stainless steel for enhanced durability. Sapphire-reinforced Infinity Slide nonstick provides effortless food release that lasts 16X longer than traditional nonstick and 80X longer than typical ceramic cookware. Oven safe to 500°F, the saucepan features a double-riveted, brushed stainless steel handle and a shatter-resistant glass straining lid. The easy-clean, flat rivet Unity Surface(r) prevents sticky sauces and rich foods from building up, and dishwasher-safe, PFOA-free nonstick inside and out keeps your saucepan looking new. Plus, Anolon Allure features a unique, curved silhouette to complement contemporary kitchen designs and provide performance with flair. Stylish, durable, and reliable, Anolon Allure comes with a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty. Equip the kitchen for style and performance with the even-heating, easy-straining Anolon Allure Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Straining Saucepan.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.