Chrome plated pasta maker features traditional Italian design with durable construction
Smooth, authentic hand crank for easy rolling of dough into lasagna or sheet pastas features a comfortable, durable handle
Seven position selector knob allows for easy width adjustment of solid, chrome plated pasta dough rollers
Convenient, adjustable countertop clamp tightens pasta maker to flat surfaces for steady, wiggle-free operation
Pasta cutting attachment features pre-set, carbon steel blades for slicing dough into fettucine or spaghetti noodles
Viva la pasta! Bring your Italian gourmet skills to fresh-made levels with the Anolon gourmet prep chrome-plated pasta maker. modeled after traditional Italian designs, this pasta Roller with cutter attachment is durably constructed of chrome-plated metal and features carbon steel blades for long-lasting, effortless cutting of spaghetti, fettucine, lasagna and flat pasta sheets for making virtually any type of authentic pasta profile. A smooth hand crank makes is simple to roll dough into sheet pastas and features a comfortable, durable handle. The seven-position selector knob allows for easy width adjustment of the dough rollers, and a convenient, adjustable countertop clamp tightens the pasta maker to flat surfaces for steady, wiggle-free operation. Easily cleaned with a dry brush or cloth, pair the pasta maker with an Anolon pasta and pastry cutter and Anolon ravioli press for an entire gourmet set of pasta making tools. bring easily-made, delicious homemade pasta to the kitchen and the table using the Anolon gourmet prep chrome-plated pasta maker. Ciao!
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.