Berkel P15 is the artisanal high-end flywheel meat slicer with a vintage design. Its small dimensions make it perfect for home use. It exploits today’s technology and best materials.
Attention to detail, elegant design, and high-quality manufacturing ensure slicing excellence. The perfection of its chrome finishes and paints the harmony of its shapes and decors make it the perfect furnish for collectors.
Built-in sharpener. The compact built-in sharpener has a steel cover and is activated by one single lever for sharpening and trimming.Top clamp locking/unlocking system.
The clamp consists of two opposite columns with crossed handles joined by a notched arm, or, alternatively the classic open top clamp arm. Blade protection device P15 is equipped with a protection device that covers the blade to ensure minimum safety requirements while using or cleaning the machine.
P15 has a blade with a 285 mm diameter. Its accessories include a small pedestal, which enhances its shape, making it a true piece of vintage design.
The new P15 flywheel meat slicer is a reproduction of the historic P model of the ‘40s and encompasses its perfect cut, unique craftsmanship, elegance, and tradition. Berkel rewrites its history.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.