MADE TO LAST: Hard-anodized casserole pan construction distributes heat evenly, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn food
EASY RELEASE: PFOA-free metal utensil safe casserole interior features the TOTAL(r) Nonstick System of raised circles and premium-quality nonstick to reduce surface abrasion, resist scratching, staining and chipping, and provide extraordinary food release
STOVE TO OVEN PERFORMANCE: The 4-quart Casserole with Lid is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for added convenience
GET A HANDLE ON IT: Both casserole pan handles are dual riveted for extra strength, and are comfortable to grasp
LOCK IN HEAT AND FLAVOR: Glass lid allows cooking to be monitored without sacrificing heat or moisture
Entertaining is easier than ever with the roomy Circulon Classic 4-Quart Hard-Anodized Nonstick Casserole with Lid. This casserole has all of the hallmarks of great Circulon(r) cookware: even heating, premium nonstick and durable construction. It's stylish enough to place directly on the table, and the dual-riveted handles make kitchen to party an easy transfer. Hosts will love that there's no need for serving platters, and guests are sure to be impressed by colorful recipes presented in this stylish Dutch oven style cookware piece. Constructed of durable hard-anodized aluminum that's twice as strong as stainless steel, the casserole pan heats quickly and evenly to eliminate the hots spots that burn foods. Oven safe to 350°F, the casserole features a glass lid to seal in heat and flavors while watching foods as they cook. For a one-pot masterpiece, reach for the Circulon Classic 4-quart Casserole with Lid.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.