Generous 2-quart steel teakettle capacity heats up to 8 cups of water
Textured teakettle handle with squeeze-and-pour spout lever; stainless steel lid seals tight
The sleek colored enamel exterior is stain resistant and easy to clean
The teakettle's convenient whistling feature signals when water is at a boil
Lifetime limited warranty
NOTE: Item is welded by hand, so slight imperfections are not uncommon
Circulon has been at the forefront of function and style for over a quarter century, and the Circulon 2-Quart Morning Bird Teakettle is another ideal accessory for the contemporary kitchen. The kettle heats up to 8 cups of hot water for several portions of pour-over coffee or a large aromatic pot of steaming vanilla rooibos tea. The teakettle?s melodic whistle sounds when water comes to the boil, and the squeeze-and-pour handle with a textured rubber grip places the spout?s lever at your fingertips for one-hand operation. The sleek profile of the teakettle adds a touch of fashion to function, as do all the great Circulon cookware and kitchenware products. Turn every cup of hot tea, coffee, and other beverages into an experience with the Circulon 2-Quart Morning Bird Teakettle.
Dimensions: 9.06" wide x 8.92" long/deep x 9.84" high
Material: Carbon Steel
Made in Thailand
The generous 2-quart capacity of this teakettle holds up to 8 cups of water.
The convenient squeeze-and-pour handle puts the spout lever right at the fingertips for easy one-hand operation.
The teakettle?s handle is wrapped in textured material for a confident grip.
Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.