Duralex Lys 7.6234; Marine Blue Dessert Plates, Set of 6
Made in France by the inventors of tempered glass, CHEFS introduces Duralex marine blue dinnerware -- 2 1/2 times more resistant to shock and breakage than regular glass. Withstanding sudden thermal shock and temperature extremes from -4 to +266 F, this restaurant-quality glass dinnerware set is perfect for hot or cold entrees. Available in sets and quantities to accommodate guests, the entire marine blue glass dinnerware set is ideal for home dining, buffets and special occasion events. The 8" Duralex marine blue bowl, in a set of 6, is the perfect salad, pasta and soup bowl. With the roundness and sloping sides of a bowl, and flat base of a plate, this Duralex dinnerware serves Caesar chicken salad, grilled steak with fresh greens or crisp salmon salad. Marine blue glass accentuates fresh ingredients of homemade pasta salad, and has the heat-safe capability to serve steaming hot lobster bisque or pasta fagioli. Serve berries, fruits or vegetables in these Duralex bowls. Also known as a restaurant-style gumbo bowl for serving thick hearty stocks with shrimp or sausage, the flat bottom allows easy cutting, similar to a plate. The 7 1/2" Duralex marine blue salad/dessert plate, in a set of 6, is ideal to serve spinach feta salad and equally impressive serving quiche Lorraine. With the ability to serve cold or hot side dishes, entrees or desserts, Duralex dinnerware is perfect for presenting mille feuille pastry, a slice of orange cream chiffon cake or apple pie with hot cinnamon sauce. A blend of clarity, simplicity and durability, the tempered glass 9 1/4" Duralex dinner plate, in a set of 6, serves a generous portion of chicken cordon bleu or sizzling Porterhouse steak right from the grill. Also perfect for salad or vegetable entrees or hearty serving of lasagna. Refrigerator-to-microwave Duralex dinnerware is produced according to stringent standards. Will not retain odors. Scratch- and stain-resistant. Nest to store.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.