Ceramic lid for carrying, storing or baking. A healthy and elegant alternative to plastic stretch film!
Specially designed for use with the Emile Henry small rectangular oven dish reference 9650
Wide button for a good grip even warm and flat for easy storage of another container in the refrigerator.
Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
Like all Emile Henry products, this lid is made in France and has a 10-year warranty.
To keep cool without using plastic film, to transport or to bake in the oven, our lid is versatile, healthy and stylish. It has been specially designed to be used with the Emile Henry Small Rectangular Oven Dish Reference 9650. The knob provides a secure grip even when the lid is hot in the oven. Its flat shape allows you to store another container easily. This ceramic lid can be used in the oven up to 270°C, in the microwave and can be washed in the dishwasher without the risk of colour changes. Like all Emile Henry products, our lid is manufactured in our workshops in Marcigny, Burgundy and has a 10-year warranty.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.