MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR technology (high resistance)
DURABLE.SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze; ceramic kitchenware does not scratch, does not craze and is durable for everyday use.
BEAUTIFUL COLOR. Emile Henry ceramic tableware brings style and color to your kitchen. Pieces can be used in the oven, in the refrigerator or left on a countertop.
EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Emile Henry presents a collection of beautiful, oven-safe, ceramic mixing bowls designed to be kitchen staples for mixing batters, salad dressings or marinades; for storing leftovers; for whipping up eggs and for serving salads and pastas. These all natural, mixing bowls feature deep sides so bakers and cooks have ample working room to stir, mix and whisk. Like Emile Henry ovenware, the three new mixing bowls are so durable and heat resistant that they can go safely go in the oven, the microwave and dishwasher and can withstand the rigors of kitchen use without chipping or cracking. The interiors of the bowls are glazed in the crisp Emile Henry blanc. The exteriors are glazed in the Mediterranean colors. The simple lines and translucent glazes are both elegant and striking making the Mixing Bowls lovely serving bowls and kitchen accents.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.