Fortessa Vitraluxe Dinnerware Heirloom Matte Finish Bread & Butter Plate 6.25-Inch, Smoke, Set of 4
About this item
Vitraluxe Heirloom collection is twice fired premium china that features a matte glaze
The organic design gives this plate the versatility to be fun and artsy; set an elegant table or use every day
Mix and match other dinnerware pieces from the Vitraluxe Heirloom collection for a sophisticated look
Durable and break/chip-resistant; dishwasher and microwave safe
Set of 4, 6.25-inch Vitraluxe Heirloom bread & butter plates with a matte linen off white finish
Fortessa is a leading designer, developer and marketer of quality tableware for the high-end commercial foodservice market globally, as well as for the luxury consumer market. The company was founded in 1993 as the Great American Trading Company, Inc., focusing from the very start on quality dinnerware for culinary professionals and for the home. In 1997, the company expanded its offerings to flatware, glassware and tabletop accessories, becoming a “total table” operation, and pioneered the concept of specialty dinnerware for the commercial foodservice market with a “Cuisine Collection” of square, rectangular and oval shapes. Fortessa is an integrated designer, developer and marketer of tabletop goods and accessories. Brands and products under the Fortessa banner include Fortessa Dinnerware, the Accentz collection, Fortessa Metalware, Schott Zwiesel Crystal Glass and Fortessa Design and Value. Our products offer a combination of quality and value unmatched in the tabletop industry. Vitraluxe Heirloom collection is twice fired premium china that is fired at a high temperature to create a reinforced stoneware that is durable and break and chip resistant. It is reinforced with alumina oxide or magnesium oxide for durability. The glaze is finished in a matte glaze. This bread and butter plate measures 6.5". Heirloom provides an organic design with a mid-century modern flair. It is perfect for daily use as well as an elegant party. The unique plates can be used for tasting and passing, as well as full table settings. The matte glaze offers versatility to create the perfect look for your table. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.