TITANIUM-STRENGTHENED: Specialty 316Ti cooking surface is strengthened with titanium for 20x increase in corrosion resistance. It is chemically inert, preserving the taste and health of the food you cook.
EASY TO CLEAN: The cooking surface cooks evenly, readily releases food, and cleans easily.
5 PLY CONSTRUCTION: We use multiple layers of metal including 3 layers of aluminum for enhanced heat conductivity and durability. The exterior titanium-strengthened 439 steel will maintain its luster for a lifetime of cooking. Use on any type of stovetop including induction and in the oven.
ERGONOMIC STAY COOL HANDLE: We use a specially designed ergonomic hollow handle that is comfortable to hold and will not overheat on the stove.
MADE IN USA, LIFETIME WARRANTY: Carefully crafted from a family-owned factory in Clarksville, TN using domestic and imported materials. We have over 40 years experience in specialty stainless steel cookware and guarantee against any flaws in manufacturing.
Size Name:2 quarts
This beautiful 2-quart, 7-ply stainless steel saucepan is perfect for preparing sauces, gravies, and more. Cook with confidence with Hammer Stahl cookware. The unique multi-clad steel transfers heat evenly and efficiently while the surgical-grade stainless cooking surface is durable, easy to clean and virtually nonporous. The cookware line features stay-cool hollow handles, is dishwasher safe, oven safe, and is induction ready. Proudly crafted with American steel in Clarksville, TN. The first layer is made with 316Ti Stainless Steel, for unrivaled stability and durability - the added titanium and molybdenum makes it 20 times more resistant to corrosion and pitting from chloride solutions that occur when cooking with salt in the pan. The second layer is made with 1145 Pure Aluminum, it is a bonding layer and ensures even and efficient heating. The third layer is made with 3004 Aluminum for even and efficient heating. The fourth layer is made with 1145 Pure Aluminum, it is a bonding layer and ensures even and efficient heating. The fifth layer is made with 304 Stainless Steel for strength and structure. The sixth layer is made with 400 Ferritic Steel, a protected magnetic steel layer that is necessary for induction cooking. The seventh and bottom layer is made with 304 Stainless Steel for a durable surface that has a lasting luster.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.