The steam case allows for easy, delicious steamed, oven or microwave preparations cooking food cooked in their own juice and preserving all nutrients
Food is cooked at the perfect temperature (between 200F and 212F), preserving the highest amount of vitamins and minerals
Bonus Lekue cookbook "From the Kitchen to the Table in 10 Minutes" with 27 recipes and other tips and tricks to improve results of your dishes
Use with steam tray for pure steaming function or with foods with high water content; remove the tray for "stew-type" cooking
The shape of the case lets the steam circulate for faster, easier cooking; Dishwasher safe
Fall in love with healthy, easy cooking with the most innovative products thanks to Lekue. Quality, functionality and design that will surprise you with a wide range of tools to make cooking, preparation, preservation, baking and freezing easier. With this collection, Lekue provides practical and revolutionary solutions for today's society way of cooking. Discover the pleasures of cooking at home by blending different flavors, textures and trying exciting recipes that are included with every Lekue product. Healthy cooking solutions for the day-to-day kitchen that breaks with the myth that healthy cooking is boring or bland. Lekue is located in the Catalonia region of Spain outside of Barcelona and has been the leaders in design and manufacturing of high end silicone products since 1980. Cooking with Lekue's platinum silicone is completely safe and has many advantages. This is the ideal material for manufacturing molds or products that will come into contact with food. There is no leftover residues that will alter the flavor of food. All the products comply with the quality, technical and design specifications that guarantee durability. Lekue's products are non-stick; they do not require greasing, making unmolding easier. You save calories because you don't need to add extra butter and/or oil. In addition, you can easily fold and store the products made with this flexible material without deforming them, so you save space in the kitchen. Silicone doesn't break like glass and doesn't rust like metals. Products manufactured with platinum silicone withstand high temperatures: -60C and 220C. Its versatility and ability to withstand to high temperatures make it safe to use in the microwave, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer. Platinum silicone repels water and germs so, apart from easy maintenance, it guarantees maximum food hygiene and safety.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.