Jar with innovative glass lid: easy to fill/ easy to close/ easy to open (patent pending detachable lid
Stainless steel elastic clamp: easily removable
Microwave safe without stainless steel clamp
Natural rubber gasket: food safe
Canning safe/ airtight safe/ freezer safe
Suggested uses: Airtight (hermetic) use - The Lock-Eat jar is sealed off from the surrounding air by means of glass lid, natural rubber gasket and stainless steel elastic clamp, avoiding the development of food bacteria. Canning - The pressure inside the jar increases in comparison to the external pressure during the heating. The stainless steel elastic clamp allows for the expulsion of internal air and steam present inside the jar, while this also avoids any entrance of any external air. Once the jar is completely cooled down the vacuum will have taken place inside the jar. The external air pressure will force the glass lid down onto the jar sealing it. With Lock-Eat jars you can easily check the seals/vacuum either by lifting or removing completely the stainless steel elastic clamp and simply trying to lift off the glass lid and check if the lid releases. If the lid is sealed onto the jar, vacuum has taken place. Carrying out this simple test avoids the danger of inadvertently consuming spoiled food. In order to open the lid, pull the rubber ring tab allowing outside air to enter the jar thus neutralizing the vacuum and easily lift the lid from the jar. Table Serving Solutions - The innovative Lock-Eat jars and glass lids have been created to present food in an original way; from appetizers and fingers food to desserts. They can be used for the service at the table, bar, buffet, breakfast, happy hours and on all special occasions. The Lock-Eat Food and Juice jars have a glass lid that can be completely removed making them practical to use, compact in size and easy to wash in a dishwasher. The Lock-Eat collection is functional, multipurpose and at the same time an expression of contemporary design, particularly suitable for the presentation and service of single serving food (amuse-bouche).
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.