Durable stoneware construction inspired by Rachael's time in Copenhagen and her love of hygge [hoo-gah]: a look of coziness, enjoying the good things in life, a state of mind
High-quality, stain-resistant glaze is oven safe to 500 degrees F for oven-to-table baking and presentation
Dishwasher safe and freezer safe cookware provides versatility for serving, storing, and cleaning up meals
Convenient handles are comfortable to grasp and make it easy to transfer dishes from oven to table
The Au Gratin coordinates well with many other items in the Rachael Ray(r) collections
Cozy up in the kitchen to the comfortable performance and style of the Rachael Ray(r) 12-Ounce Stoneware Au Gratin, inspired by Rachael's time in Copenhagen and her love of hygge [hoo-gah]: a look of coziness, enjoying the good things in life, a state of mind. Crafted of high-quality, durable stoneware and finished with a vibrant, stain-resistant glaze, this au gratin will have home cooks prepped to handle comfy sides and one-serve batches of cozy-up recipes like Rach's Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes. The au gratin features Scandinavian-inspired style from Rachael's trips to Copenhagen, and baking up gooey and cheesy dishes is no problem since the au gratin's exterior and interior glazing is dishwasher safe. It's also safe for use in the microwave, freezer and oven safe up to 500 DegreeF. The au gratin's shape and clever handles make it easy to get a good grip when pulling a mini Beef Pot Pie Casserole with Cheddar Poppy Crust out of the oven to serve right to the table, and the au gratin coordinates great with many other Rachael Ray kitchen pieces. Bake, freeze and serve yummy comfort food dishes in this versatile Rachael Ray Stoneware 12-Ounce Au Gratin that puts cooking in hand and adds a touch of Copenhagen coziness to kitchens and dining rooms.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.