Free shipping available for all orders over $80. Learn more
Image caption appears here
Food Prep Tools
Bar and Beverage
Shop by Brand
Tabletop and BarTabletop and Bar
Bar and Wine Essentials
Dining Room + Kitchen Furniture
Sold Out $13.83
Prepping and peeling vegetables is a cinch with the versatile Rachael Ray tools & gadgets veg-a-peel 3-in-1 tool. Rachael Ray is on a mission: to make time in the kitchen fun and efficient. A trio of three convenient tools in one, this handy gadget features a pointy tip to remove eyes and blemishes from potatoes, a vegetable peeler, and a brush to scrub potatoes, carrots and more squeaky clean. Prep veggies in a flash for yummy dishes like Rachael's mashed potatoes and parsnips with cheddar or her spicy roasted carrot and squash mac 'N cheese. Comfortable and practical, the colorful handle makes scrubbing and peeling easy whether you're a righty or a lefty. And for convenience, the vegetable peeler is heat safe to 350 Degree and dishwasher safe to make cleanup faster and easier. A bright and bold complement to many other pieces in the Rachael Ray collection, this veg-a-peel 3-in-1 tool is a kitchen must-have that makes cooking more fun. Scrub and strip veggies in a zip for cooking or enjoying raw with the Rachael Ray tools & gadgets veg-a-peel 3-in-1 tool.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Sign Up for
Sale & New Arrivals
Be a step ahead of the rest and let us shoot you an email when the new cool stuff arrives!