Innovative design: hold mill in your palm and press cheese downwards with your thumb- turn crank with your other hand
Acid etched grating plate for fast and efficient grating with minimum effort
Easy to clean mill comes apart completely, all parts are dishwasher safe
Made with 18/10 stainless steel and POM, lifetime warranty.Rosle offers lifetime warranty
The rapid results produced by pressure cookers (a whole chicken in 20 minutes, cubed potatoes in a mere five minutes) make them a favorite among time-pressed chefs. This Splendid 2-in-1 system--which includes 4- and 6-quart pots (one deep and one shallow), a pressure cooker lid that fits both containers, a tempered glass lid, a steamer basket, and a recipe book--lives up to the billing admirably, offering such features as a visual pressure indicator, an automatic pressure release (which lets the chef release pressure without running the device under cold water), and a triple lock safety system that keeps users from inadvertently burning themselves. The Splendid pots are constructed of durable 18/10 stainless steel with aluminum-clad bottoms for superior heat conduction. To use one of the pots, merely seal the food and liquids with the airtight lid, and then place the pressure cooker on a stove burner. The unit will bring the internal temperature up to 250 degrees F, building up pressurized steam that begins to quickly break down the fibers in the food. The method preserves the food's inherent vitamins, minerals, flavors, and aromas, while keeping it moist and succulent. Chefs who want to use the pots for traditional stovetop cooking will appreciate the glass lid, which seals tightly over the rims to trap moisture while letting users monitor the food's progress. The stainless-steel steamer basket fulfills another favorite function, holding vegetables such as broccoli or carrots over steaming water or serving as a colander insert for pasta. For added convenience, the 2-in-1 set comes with an instruction manual and recipe book. All Fagor pressure cookers carry a 10-year warranty. What's in the Box: 4-quart pot, 6-quart pot, pressure cooker lid (fits both pots), tempered glass lid, pasta/steamer basket insert, recipe book, user's manual. From the Manufacturer Fagor is Green: Fagor's mission is to use resources efficiently to preserve the environment and save energy
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.