Colander is made of 18/10 stainless steel and high- quality food grade silicone
Colander collapses for storage and cleaning; takes the space of one dinner plate in the dishwasher
Patented folding mechanism ensures that all parts that come in contact with food remain exposed for washing
Heat resistant to 392-degree farenheit
Dishwasher safe, Lifetime warranty
Rosle offers lifetime warranty
Located in the Bavaria region of Germany, family- owned Rosle has been steadily creating the best tools and utensils in the world since 1888. Each Rosle product joins design and function in perfect harmony. 18/10 Stainless steel is used in production providing a professional utensil that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but hygienic, neutral to flavors and odors and easy to clean. During the development phase - which lasts from 1 to 2 years on average - each product goes through a trial period where it is critically evaluated by cooking schools and professional chefs. During production, Rosle utensils go through an elaborate manufacturing processes and only leave the premises after passing strict quality control. Professional and home chefs alike sing the praise of this integrated collection, widely recognized as the best on the market. With German design and unrivaled material, Rosle continues to receive prestigious design prizes and a growing list of awards. Rosle's collapsible colander is made from 18/10 stainless steel and high quality food grade silicone. Sturdy and heat resistant to 392-degree farenheit., colander collapses to the width of one dinner plate to fit right into the dishwasher. When collapsed, silicone folds so that all parts exposed to food remain exposed for cleaning. (Folding mechanism patented) Lifetime warranty.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.