Viking Culinary 2 pc Carving Knife and Meat Fork Set, 8", Cream
About this item
Designed and made in Germany
2pc set includes the 8 inch carving knife and 7 inch forged meat Fork
Fully forged blade with durable 15 Degree edge; heat hardened German stainless steel for strength, sharpness and long life
Black pom handle is fully riveted and sealed to be completely hygienic
The bolster and integrated tang deliver stability and balance to prevent fatigue
Dishwasher safe, but handwashing recommended for extended life; manufacturer Limited Lifetime warranty
Designed and manufactured in Germany, Viking Professional Cutlery delivers uncompromising performance due to the exceptional balance between the blade and handle. These fully forged knives are constructed with an integrated tang and riveted POM handle. Forged from high-alloy steel to ensure sharpness, deliver edge retention and resist corrosion, Viking Professional Cutlery features durable X50CrMoV15 German Stainless Steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 55-56 degrees. Designed for both home and professional use, our cutlery was created with the demands of a professional Chef in mind. The ergonomically designed handles were developed with a focus on comfort and ease of use featuring exceptional balance so that they are as ergonomic as possible. With little to no weight on the upward lift, Viking Professional Cutlery is designed to be an extension of the hand and eliminate fatigue. The blades feature a 15-degree cutting edge that is heat hardened under inert gas to ensure strength and long life. The combination of the cutting edge angle and the Rockwell hardness of the steel create the perfect balance between edge retention and the ability to sharpen the blade. Viking Professional Cutlery is completely hygienic with no gaps between the blade and handle. The bolster and integrated tang deliver stability and balance while protecting the users hand from the blade. The Viking Professional 2pc Cutlery Set includes a 7" Forged Meat Fork perfect for carving and serving roasts, turkey and more. The Viking Professional Cutlery line is backed by a lifetime warranty. For best results, hone your blade with the Viking Steel before each use. While the Viking knifes are dishwasher safe, hand washing is highly recommended to extend the polish and longevity of your cutlery.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.