Heavy Gauge Blue Caron Steel Construction for Fast Heating, Superior Heat Transfer & Retention
Double-Riveted Viking Signature Cast Iron Handles
Naturally Stain & Scratch Resistant
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For those who like cooking with cast iron but love the versatility of a clad stainless steel pan, the Viking Blue Carbon Steel 10-Inch Pan is the perfect pan. Featuring a 10’’ size for added versatility, this fry pan is made of carbon steel, an alloy that is a combination of iron and carbon. The “Blue” in “Blue carbon steel” references a heat treatment process to help resist rust and corrosion, a nuisance that can plague traditional cast iron pans. Stay-cool cast iron handles securely attach to the pans with heavy duty rivets for confidence in construction and a lifetime of use. Though cast iron also excels as maintaining even heating, it can take time to rise to temperature and since iron itself is so brittle, more of the material must be used to make it durable, making traditional cast iron pans larger and heavier. With blue carbon steel, you’ll have a pan that is noticeably lighter without sacrificing performance. And like cast iron, blue carbon steel also heats quickly and evenly, reducing the risk of hot spots from occurring. Blue carbon steel is also prized for achieving high temperatures quickly without fear of damage occurring to the pan itself. Viking Blue Steel is oven safe to 450°F for restaurant quality finishing in the oven. Like cast iron, your blue carbon steel pan will need to be seasoned regularly to maintain its nonstick properties. “Seasoning” refers to the process of coating the base of the pan with a thin layer of oil that imparts a flavorful taste to your foods while also protecting foods from sticking. There are plenty of methods to seasoning your pan, but if this is your first time seasoning the pan, we recommend using very hot water and dish soap to first scrub the pan, then wipe dry and place it on the burner at low heat to finish drying. Add some oil to the pan and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Then, let the pan cool and wipe with paper towels and your pan is ready for use! For future maintenance, simply rinse the pan with water after use and scrub gently with a soft-bristled brush or sponge if necessary (No need for soap!). Season with vegetable oil periodically to maintain its smooth cooking surface and nonstick properties. It is not recommended to put these pans into the dishwasher as it will remove the seasoning, reduction the natural nonstick and making the pan more susceptible to rust. Should you find rust on the pan, like natural cast iron, this can be normal. Just clean the rust off with a scrubby sponge and season the area with vegetable oil.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.