Viking Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel Everyday Pan, 6.4 Quart
About this item
Includes 3.4 quart everyday pan with lid; Professional 5-Ply construction maximizes heat transfer quickly for even cooking or heating
For use on all cooktops, including induction; Oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600°F/315°C
18/10 stainless steel interior is non-reactive; Interior capacity markings for easy measuring
Signature Viking stay-cool handles are ergonomically designed to ensure a secure grip, comfort, balance and control
Dishwasher safe; Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty and made in the USA
Viking 5-Ply Professional Cookware provides commercial grade quality for in-home use. With an elegant satin finish and five layers of metal, this premium line of cookware is specially handcrafted in the USA. 5-ply construction maximizes heat transfer and reduces energy usage, features that enable Viking cookware to deliver superior cooking performance. Each layer of metal is created to provide durability and efficiency. The exterior layer is a magnetic stainless steel that makes the cookware suitable for induction stovetops. The next layer of aluminum alloy bonds to the middle layer, which is pure 3004 aluminum. The fourth layer is an aluminum alloy bonded to the interior 18/10 high-grade stainless steel. Together, these five layers work in unison to transfer heat quickly and evenly while using less energy to achieve desired cooking temperatures. Handcrafted in the USA. Durable 18/10 Stainless Steel Exterior Sandwiches an Aluminum Core for Superior Heat Transfer. Magnetic Exterior Can Be Used on Any Cooking Surface, Including Induction. Ergonomically Designed Cast Stainless Steel Handles Provide a Comfortable & Secure Grip. Commercial Grade Riveted Handles with Solid Stainless Steel Rivets. Oven & Dishwasher Safe. Lifetime Warranty.
1. If the package design of an item or its container has changed, but the listing still shows the old style container, you may receive the product with the new design.
2. International orders:
• Your country's customs office may delay your shipment past the Amazon ETA. We have no control over how long a customs office may retain an order and cannot promise that it will arrive within the ETA.
• Your country may charge a duty and we have no control or knowledge regarding duty fees charged by your country.
• Your order may will require a signature to receive. If you do not sign for your order when your country's postal service requires it, it may delay delivery.
3. If an item arrives damaged, please take photographs and send them to us via the Amazon messaging system within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will refund or replace any item that arrives damaged.
4. If you receive the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. Once the item is returned and received, we will refund your purchase and reimburse you for return shipping fees or ship the correct item at our expense.
5. Non health care/personal items can be returned within 30 days of receiving an order as long as it is returned in same condition as shipped.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Finished Room, 1011 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE A, ROSWELL GA 30076, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.